PASSING CEMETERY ORB!

ghostdec06_32 A person who has submitted this picture to a website writes, "This is my very first time of taking photo's like this and I am not sure what this is.  I recently started reading articles and looking at pics on your site and thought that I would try my luck at it.....on this night it was not windy and me and my friend were walking through ghostdec06_31 a catholic cemetery that some of her boyfriends relatives are laid to rest we were just snapping random pictures and noticed this headstone which happens to be the same last name as her boyfriend just spelled different....it peeked our interest and I am not sure if this is an orb or something else.....there is no light in the background that we are aware of and the only light was from the digital camera we were using and we also got caught by the cop just a few minutes after we took the pic..."