HAUNTED CAM CAPTURES!

ghostdec06_41A person who has submitted this picture to a website writes, "Can you please take a look at these.  I CAPPED them the other day, and my instincts (which I listen to) told me to start clicking and then it ended.ghostdec06_39   As you can see, suddenly faces started appearing large and the TV was not on.  The background of the living room is reflected, as is always true when the TV is off in this house.  The faces are actually something that I have seen in ITC website.   In fact, one face you can see through to the reflection of the living room reflecting off the TV.  ghostdec06_38There is one cap that the dog on the couch is starring at, and I call the cap "CASPER" since it looks like Casper the ghost.  I really would love your input. ghostdec06_40 I study ITC and EVPs.  I saw on your website a topic about AMC communication.  Your thoughts are greatly appreciated."