GHOST IN THE FILE ROOM!

ghostdec06_11 A person who has submitted this picture to a website writes, "For all you disbelievers out there here is the real thing.  I took this photo myself while recording some remodeling done at my work.  I didn't even look at the photos until 5 months later when I decided to delete them all.  Every picture taken was as clear as a bell, which in itself is bizarre for my camera phone.  This was the last photo and it LITERALLY sent shivers up my spine the first time I saw it. ghostdec06_12 I'm not positive this image will translate well online, but believe me, aside from the shape of the "cloud" if you look closely in the middle just off center you can see the image of a face. I have shown this picture to several people and they have all had the same reaction - chills.  I'm sure glad I don't work there anymore."