FLOATING MASK!

ghostdec06_45 A person who has submitted this picture to a website  writes, "I would really appreciate your take on this picture.  My sister and her husband went to Savannah, Georgia and took a ghost tour this June.  When she was going through all the pictures that she had taken she found this...what seems to me to be a mask of some sort...but it doesn't seem to be attached to anything.    She took quite a fewghostdec06_43 pictures  of ghostdec06_44this house and this is the only one that had this in it.  The ONLY alterations that I made to this pic is making it lighter so it could be seen. I don't think it is a reflection because I think it wouldn't be that clear if it were.  I would really like to know what you think of this picture...and feel free to post it if you would like. Click on pics to enlarge